How to Invest in the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Join us - and the Sustainable Development Investments Asset Owner Platform comprised of APG, AustralianSuper, British Columbia Investment Management Corporation and PGGM – as we discuss SDGs, SDIs, the potential uses for the new SDI data solution, and more. We invite all sell-side, asset owners and asset managers to register for one of the virtual presentations below.
Claudia Kruse, Managing Director, Global Responsible Investment & Governance, APG
- Introducing the SDI AOP: Who Are We? What Do We Do? Why Now?
- Investor Perspective: AustralianSuper (Presentation 1 only)
Andrew Gray, Director, ESG & Stewardship, AustralianSuper
- Asset Owner Perspective: Bringing Theory to Practice (Presentation 2 only)
Jennifer Coulson, Vice President, ESG, Public Markets, BCI
- Evolving Expectations for Investors on SDGs
Fiona Reynolds, CEO, PRI
- The Power of Pension Collaboration on ESG Data (Presentation 2 only)
Ashby Monk, Executive Director, Global Projects Center, Stanford University
Ian Webster, Senior Managing Director, Qontigo
- Using SDI Data In Your Investment Process